You must have heard a lot of people complained about the preparation time of juice using a centrifugal juicer. I’m happy to announce to you an innovation from Breville which is a centrifugal juicer with a fast or shortened preparation time known as Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite.
Breville juice fountain elite reviews
The Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite is a versatile juicer machine that is ideal for home use and commercial purposes. It is powerful and durable to handle all juicing demand with the help of the fantastic feature it comes with.
What is so unique about the Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite?
The juicer machine commands 1000 W motor with over 40,000 filtering pores to ensure you get a smooth and nutritious juice every time you juice. That’s not all it has to offer, and it has titanium reinforced disc and Italian micro mesh filter basket made of stainless steel to help get the maximum juice extraction.
With the 3-inch chute feed, you should be assured of a shortened preparation time whenever you want to juice. It means you don’t have to waste more time juicing. Also, it has two-speed electronic control of low speed for softer fruits and vegetable while the high speed is for the harder fruits and vegetables.
One other distinguishing feature of the juicer is the compatibility with dishwater when it comes to washing every part of it after use.
The juicer machine sports more than enough power to juice through anything that’s not solid, like a peach pit; although it cannot handle orange, lemon and tangerine skin. But apples can be juiced whole without pre-cutting (though this is not an advised way to juice apples), pineapple skin is also a breeze to cut through, and vegetable like carrots, cucumbers and celery do just fine under the blades.
Stuff like spinach, kale, cabbage and other less…juicy vegetables take a noticeable hit in yield when put under the cutting edge of Breville 800JEXL’s blades. Honestly, just stick to juicing fruits that are larger than a peach, because my experiments with grapes, berries and kiwi fruits didn’t really yield any noteworthy…you know, yield.
Now onto the pulp, which despite looking very dry, actually manages to retain a respectable amount of moisture. This can be good news on two fronts, the first being that it can be reused in a cooking stock or similar affair, and the second one being that you can simply re-run it through the juicer for a trickle more of juice. Otherwise, there is some juice left in the pulp that does go to waste, but that’s just how centrifugal juicers roll.
Okay, being a nerd, this is my favorite part of the review–number crunching. The Breville 800JEXL sports two speeds. Slow, which rotates the machine at 6,500 RPM, and high, which pumps the action up to 13,000 RPM.
The blades are titanium reinforced and very sharp (don’t ever stick any fingers or similar body parts down there), and the juicer comes with a 1 liter jug for the juice while the pulp container rocks about 3 liters.
A red colored safety lock button (hiding underneath the machine) shuts it off in case of overheating, once the machine has cooled off, pressing it again activates the masticating juicer — this is also a child safety lock device.
- Heavy-duty motor: the Juicer comes with 1000 watt motor that commands dual speed control of low speed with 6,500 rpm which is the ideal setting for softer fruits and vegetables while the high rate of 13,000 rpm is the perfect settings for the harder fruits and vegetables.
- Feed chute: it is equipped with 3 inches wide chute feed that makes juicing easier to do without the need for you to cut the fruits and vegetables before juicing.
- Material: the juicer is made of die-cast aluminum material which makes it durable and strong to use.
- Jug capacity: the design integrates one-liter juice jug (34 fl. oz.) that comes with a handle to move about quickly.
- Blades: the blades of the juicer are made from titanium, and that makes it remain strong and shaper for a longer time.
- The construction of the juicer incorporates safety measure to ensure you are safe whenever you are using the juicer machine.
- Overload protection: the juicer is designed in a way to shut off the machine once it senses overload automatically and it also prevents overheating.
- Safety locking Arm: this particular feature help to prevent the juicer from working whenever the cover lock is not in the right place.
- Cord storage: it has protected cord storage system to ensure you don’t have worries with it before and after using the juicer.
Pros and Cons
- Fast setup and operation
- Strong and durable parts
- Perfect for a large number of fruits and vegetables
- Easy to wash and keep clean
- Quite noisy when in use
- The juice and vegetable can spill out between the plastic juicer cover and the stainless steel filter bowl if you are juicing large quantity while on high speed.
Breville is one of the most established brands for juicers out there. With the Breville Juice Fountain Elite they’ve come up with great model that can last for years. Have a look at different models and how they stack up.
Here is a concise Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite review for those who are in the market for a better juicer machine to meet their juicing need. It is one of the best centrifugal juicers that give maximum juice yield.