Yet, I recently took a short break from my blog; some memories bring me back to the keyboard so that I could share my perfectly home-made air-fried frozen tilapia recipe with you.
Summer fish parties were my favourite family program I love to attend when I was just a kid. I loved those days when my uncle seasoned & fried up fishes like a champ. All the members of our family got together & enjoyed a lot. I miss those days that I need that astounding fish at home for my sons. But I would prefer not to deal with oil frying.
Now all the credit goes to my air fryer, the one I purchased spontaneously during my pregnancy. It helps me making brilliant fish filets without making any deal with oil & grease. Recently I cooked frozen tilapia in an air fryer. I also bought a grill pan for this recipe & this post is all about how to cook deliciously frozen tilapia in an air fryer.
How to Cook Frozen tilapia in an air fryer
When it is about air fryer, fish is the best & easiest item to serve. Moreover, I was thinking of something different for dinner rather than chicken or beef. So, I picked tilapia fish. It is so popular fish item, easy to process & the flavour is so tasty. Plus air fryer makes it a quick, sound feast for the whole family.
Panko-crusted or seasoned: whatever you want, cooking frozen tilapia in an air fryer will be the ultimate answer for weeknight suppers with your family. So let’s drive to the recipe first:
- 5-6 pieces of frozen tilapia fillets
- 3-4 eggs
- Avocado oil
- Salt & paper for seasoning
- Bread Crumbs- 1 Cup
- Flour-1 Cup
- Chili Powder
- Lemon juice
- At first, take a plate & mix bread crumb with salt, chilli powder & pepper
- Now take another bowl and mix eggs & flour in the bowl. I suggest using a kitchen fork to scramble the eggs with flour.
- Splash the base of the air fryer with a touch of cooking oil
- Plunge the two sides of the tilapia in flour-eggs mixtures & afterward pass into bread crumbs, until all around covered
- Temperature set to 370-400 F
- Put them in the air fryer and splash a little bit of cooking oil over the tilapia for perfect cooking
- Fix the timer & fry them for 6-7 minutes. When the clock rings change the sides & keep them more 6-7 minutes for cooking inside the air fryer.
- Now, get them out of the fryer and spread a certain amount of lemon juice over the tilapia. It will make them taste better.
Your frozen tilapia is almost ready. Now serve them with your favourite vegetables. In my house, I used to serve with lettuce, veggies & rice.
My Favourite Air Fryer
Nutrition facts: 500 Calories
Yet, air fryer tilapia isn’t a superfood, it holds numerous medical advantages for our health. That makes it a prominent item in the food and grocery shops around the country. It is a low-fat fish that contains lots of protein & anti-ageing elements. Moreover, tilapia fish is prescribed for reducing weight, improving side effects of joint inflammation. This delicious fish is likewise stuffed with nutrients and supplements that have made it well known on numerous diets.
Recommended Air Fryers for Tilapia
Last update on 2020-05-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API