It’s a privilege to introduce to you one of the best juicers among the masticating revolutions. For the juicer enthusiasts, and for those that loves fresh juice like I do, here comes the Omega J8006HDS Juicer Review.
Omega J8006HDS Review
This page is dedicated to sharing in-depth with you, all that you need to know about the Omega J8006HDS and how you can benefit from the juicer machine for those that love to make their juice themselves.
What is it about the Omega J8006HDS Juicer?
It is a masticating style juicer that can be used to juice all kind of fruits and vegetables. Its buildup integrates quality features and parts that play a significant role in squeezing out juice from your fruits and vegetables to yield maximum juice for you.
One of the outstanding things it has to its belt is that it doesn’t leave out any nutrient in the pulp as it gives a dried pulp to ensure you get all the nutrients needed from the juicing process.
How does Omega J8006HDS Juicer yield its juice?
Just like as every other masticating juicer yield their juice, the Omega J8006HDS Juicer follows the same procedure but that which makes the juicer unique and second to none in juicing is the 8x stronger auger that comes with the juicer machine.
The GE Ultem Auger is solid to grind and squeeze all kind of fruits and vegetables before it sends the juice to the juice jug and the pulp out through its outlets. The rate at which it juices fruits and green is excellent.
It ensures that none of the fruits and vegetables escapes the dealing process of juicing. It is the secret of getting a high yield of juice.
Features of the Omega J8006HDS Juicer
- GE Ultem Auger
- 200 Watt motor with 80rpm low-speed operation
- The design is 7in wide, 15.5in deep and 8.5in tall
- Powerful gear reduction is equivalent to a 2HP Motor
- Dual-stage juice processing system extraction
- Slow operation with maximum juice yield
- The versatile operation for herbs, baby food, and juice
Pros and Cons of Omega J8006HDS
- It is one of the best for juicing fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, wheatgrass and even the hard fruits such as coffee, ginger, and some other baby food.
- The juice made with the juicer machine can be juice to be stored up to 72 hours without degradation
- The slow operation ensures it prevents overloading, overheating and juice oxidation
- It extracts all the nutrients from fruits and vegetables
- It has eight times stronger auger which means it can handle any juicing pressure even when used on a daily basis
- It gives some noise but not too frustrating, not like a fast juicer that awakens your neighbors not only your family members
- Small chute feed
- Need to push the fruit and vegetable towards the chute feed before it can juice some ingredients
What should you use the Omega J8006HDS Juicer with?
It is imperative that you get to know how the machine works, so you don’t misuse it. The wrong application will lead to damages to some part and that you should understand. Never should you use the juicer to juice sugar cane or some other hard fruits and vegetables.
Although the auger is durable to handle the pressure of grinding sugar cane, you might be doing a lot of harm to your juicer which might end up reducing the lifespan. It should be used for leafy vegetables and fruits that are not too hard.
For fruits like apple, cucumber, carrot, etc. you must ensure you slice into pieces before you pour into the juicer and press on the chute feed to juice.
The juicer machine isn’t just used for fruits and vegetables alone as said earlier. It is a versatile juicing machine that serves a lot of purposes which is why it garnered a lot of recognition all over the world of juicing.
It can be used for the following:
- It can be used for the preparation of nut butter. It is ideal for processing almond milk, pecan milk or all-natural peanut butter.
- It is ideal for grinding coffee for those who love to have their coffee fresh very early in the morning.
- It is ideal for grinding herbs but not the hard one, and if you grind the hard herbs, you should soak some and cut in slices before grinding.
How long can you store the juice produced from Omega J8006HDS?
If you have omega J8006HDS juicer at home and you love to juice with it, you are only expected to store the juice made from it for 72 hours. If you are storing for more than 72 hours, you are advised to refrigerate and reprocess whenever you want to drink. It is best used by those who prefer fresh juice.
Do you need to slice fruits and vegetables?
With the use of the Omega J8006HDS juicer, you don’t need to slice your fruits and vegetables only if they are the softer types. But if you have harder fruits and vegetables that can get the auger clogged, it is advisable that you slice them into pieces and yes the juicer machine also has a reverse function in it.
- Motor base (chrome plated plastic)
- Ultem auger
- Blank plate
- Juice catch cup
- Cleaning brush
- Pulp catch cup
- Six nozzles
- Food processor attachment
Difference Between Omega j8006 vs Omega J8006HDS
Omega J8006 is a huge popular juicer, so what’s new in Omega J8006HDS and whats the difference. Should we buy Omega J8006HDS over J8006?
The answer is yes for a few reasons
- Omega J8006 is 4th generation Juicer and Omega J8006HDS is 5th Generation Juicer.
- Omega J8006HDS is 100% BPA free where J8006 contain some BPA.
- Omega J8006HDS comes with a stainless juicing screen, but J8006 is plastic.
- J8006HDS got a bigger tray then J8006
- More power in terms of a 200-watt motor in Omega J8006HDS
- The adjustable end cap has 5 settings knobs with J8006HSD although you can buy it for J8006 separately.
- Omega J8006HSD will produce more juice then J8006 if used properly.
Omega J8006HDS vs Omega J8006HDC
Everything is same just one is silver another is Chrome color.
The Omega J8006HDS is a masticating style which is different from a centrifugal juicer in operation. It works excellently to ensure you get the full juice yield from your fruits and vegetables. The motor takes its time to control the machine to adequately squeeze all the nutrients from the fruits and vegetables without leaving out any.
Therefore, you will get maximum juice yield. Due to the fact it is a masticating juicer, you don’t expect it to make noise as it has quite an operation which makes it ideal for home and commercial use. The juicer is safe to use, and every part of it is easier to install.
It means you start using it once you get the package and one of the right sides of it is that you can easily wash every part without worries of getting it damaged.
If you are looking for a cheaper juicer with quality juice you can try aicok juicer.
Last update on 2020-05-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API